Monday 2 June 2014

Bath and Body Products: Mini-Break Edition!

This is my second post about the products that I used while I was away recently. There's not much that's as relaxing as being away on holiday, having a nice bath and using a select bunch of your favourite products. So here's what I chose:



Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioning treatment: I love this range! My hair is fine, tangly, frizzy- basically everything I don't want it to be, but that's another rant! The All Soft range transforms my mop into something that is manageable, silky and healthy. I have been using these products on and off for a long time now, and I always seem to go back to them.

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser:  I chose this partly because it comes in a tube, which is a lot more convienient for travel. If you have sensitive skin, this is marketed at you. My skin is slightly sensitive, so this is a good, safe option. It works well to thoroughly cleanse and keeps skin calm and ready to be pampered with a mask, oil or serum. It's also very reasonably priced.

Vaseline Spray and Go body moisturiser: This is great stuff! It does exactly as the name suggests and may just appear in an up-coming favourites post!


Lush Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar: Seeing as Lush was right near to our hotel, it would've been rude not to go in and find some goodies for my stay! This is a clean, floral-scented bubble bar. You use this by crumbling some of the product under running water and you get tons of bubbles in your bath. The first time I used one of these I didn't know what I was dealing with: in went the whole thing, and within minutes, the bath was overflowing with foam! I got four baths out of this particular bar.



Lush Dreamwash: Wow! This is amazing stuff. It contains calamine and aloe vera to soothe the skin and smells absolutely beautiful. My favourite Lush bath bomb, Waving not Drowning, got discontinued a few years ago, and this smells very similar. It is very light, slightly lavandery and really calming, The texture is very much like a body cream, but it melts over your skin and washes off leaving no residue, just soft skin. I'd never tried something like this before from Lush, and I'm so glad I treated myself and tried it. It's going to last me a long time because it's a huge tub and you don't need to use much at a time. Try it!

What are your favourite bathtime treats?

#Lushcosmetics #bbloggers #Redken #bathtime

No comments :

Post a Comment