Thursday 29 May 2014

Travel Skincare

Having recently been away to Cardiff for a two night stay, I wanted to travel light in terms of products, so here's what I whittled it down to:


La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+: I received a sample recently with a FeelUnique order and as my skin was looking a little uneven and I had a few minor breakouts, I plonked it in my bag. I have to say, it worked really well and got to work on the problem areas with speed. I may have to purchase the full size. Apparently this new formula prevents marks being left after spots clear up. I haven't tried the original, but this formula was good.

Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense: Not knowing what the weather would be like made me go for this as my daytime moisturiser. SPF50 leaves me reassured. I've talked about this product here.

Nude Advanced Renewal Eye Complex: This is my current eye cream of choice. Nude is a great brand and keeps my eyes looking hydrated.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir: This is a new purchase and one I need more time before I can fully review. So far, it feels nice to use as a post cleanse step.

Espa Lift and Firm Moisturiser: In the spirit of 'packing light', I thought I'd use this as my night time moisturiser. I got this in a trial set for a discounted price. It's nice and light, yet gives some hydration. In terms of getting to serious work on my fine lines, I've yet to see dramatic results, so I probably won't re-purchase. I had an ESPA facial in April and they used the hydrating range on me, so maybe I'd be better off with that. 

I may have made a skincare purchase whilst away, but you'll have to wait to see what it was!

No comments :

Post a Comment