Thursday 7 August 2014

Make-up picks for a mini-break




Green People eyeliner in grey is a lovely pick for any look and it stays put all day.

Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defence SPF50 is a must in the hot weather we're having and provides a great base for make-up.

Benefit They're Real mascara is another staple for me. If I had to choose only one make-up product to take with me on a desert island, this would be it. I reviewed it some time ago here.

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser in Finland is actually a perfect Summer base for me. My skin has a touch more colour than in the Winter and this suits me well. It provides decent coverage for everyday.

My Mac quad includes: Grain, Quarry, Soba and Modelette (limited edition from years ago). I like to take neutral colours with me unless I'm going on a night out. Quarry is my favourite colour (a plum-toned matte taupe).

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat is a beautiful coral blush with shimmer to provide a wearable highlight. I love these and have already reviewed this shade here.

Nars Creamy Concealer in Vanilla is high coverage and moisturising for under eyes and blemishes. I know I can rely on it to help me out with any skin issues.

No comments :

Post a Comment