Sunday 28 December 2014

A Winter Walk in Pictures (Knole Park, Sevenoaks)

 Over the Christmas period I stay with my family in Kent. Boxing Day is always one of those times where people get itchy feet and want to break out of the house- and usually that means a stroll around the sales in a local town. I've always found it slightly depressing that the day after Christmas, people feel the need to buy things. I'm not judging, because I'm guilty of it to some extent, but it was really lovely to not do that this year!

We drove to Knole Park in Sevenoaks which is well-known for its beautiful scenery and wild deer. Of course, for me that meant a chance to take some photos! So without further ado, here is our winter walk in the bracing cold, complete with festive deer:





How did you spend the day after Christmas?



No comments :

Post a Comment