Sunday 6 November 2016

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Review (Vanilla, Creme Brulee and Honey)


Vanilla, Creme Brulee, Honey 
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer comes in an array of shadea, with some more recent additions, including Creme Brulee (a fair shade with pink undertone which is a shade darker than Vanilla). I use three shades for different purposes: Vanilla for adding radiance, Honey for colour correcting under my eyes and Creme Brulee for finishing touches to dark areas.
The trick I have learnt with this amazing medium coverage concealer is that less is often more, particularly when using under the eyes on dark circles. As you can see in the photo to the left, Vanilla is a good match to my pale skin tone. It brings some radiance and coverage to dark pigmented areas and also around my nose where I have redness. Under the eyes, Honey brings some colour correction to bluish dark circles. Patting in with a finger or dabbing gently with a sponge gives the best result. Creme Brulee then applied over the orange-tone of Honey then ensures that I am not left with peach under my eyes.

I will say that this can crease if over-applied, so being careful not to pack on tons of product is key. I will also say that the concealer can work beautifully on pigmentation if applied in layers and can even cover the freckles I have on my face (although I rarely bother). Under the eyes, this is no miracle if you have darker than average circles and any lines, but it is pretty good as it is not a watery formula.

Overall, this meets my daily needs and I love using it.

What is your opinion on this cult concealer?
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment